Your Heart and You: A Holistic Guide to a Healthier Heart
- Our customers have not yet submitted a review for this title - click here to be the first to write a review
- Publisher : Judy Piatkus Publishers
- Published : 2001
- Cover : Paperback
- Pages : 272
- Category : Personal development
- Category 2 : Individual Psychotherapy
- Catalogue No : 18908
- ISBN 13 : 9780749922030
- ISBN 10 : 0749922036
- Email details of this title to a friend
- Printable version of this page
By understanding and listening to your heart you can help prevent the problems which lead to heart disease and failure. This accessible book explores how both physical and emotional issues affect the heart. It provides information on how to look after your heart and manage its welfare.
Notes about the author(s):
Elizabeth Wilde McCormick has been in practice as a psychotherapist for over thirty years. She is also a teacher, trainer and writer. She is a founder member of The Association for Cognitive Analytic Therapy at Guy's Hospital, London, and the author of a number of best-selling self-help books.